Monday 29 October 2012

Predictions in the Capital One Cup Fourth Round

Here are my predictions for all the games in the fourth round....

Tuesday 30th October:

Leeds 1 - 2 Southampton 
(Southampton may still be searching for their Premier League form but I believe they have enough power to overcome Warnock's Leeds.)

Reading 2 - 3 Arsenal
(Reading have done ok so far this season and I do think their will be an upset somewhere in these fixtures but I believe Arsenal are strong enough to avoid any slip ups here.)

Sunderland 0 - 1 Middlesbrough 
(I think this will be the game where a Premier League side goes out to a lower placed side. I think Middlesbrough have more momentum at the moment and more fire power behind them.)

Swindon 0 - 2 Aston Villa
(Aston Villa have had their problems in the Premier League but I don't think Swindon should pose too much of a threat for them.)

Wigan 3 - 0 Bradford
(I think this should be an easy one for Roberto Martinez and his Wigan side.)

Wednesday 31st October:

Norwich 1 - 0 Tottenham
(I was really tempted to go for a 0-0 scoreline here but I went 1-0 Norwich as they seem like the better side to me at the moment.)

Chelsea 2 - 1 Manchester United
(I honestly can't see either side putting out 'strong' sides but Chelsea will be out for revenge and I believe they will just edge it.)

Liverpool 3 - 0 Swansea
(A little bit optimistic, but I'm a red I have to be lol! But in all seriousness, I believe Liverpool will give it their all and I don't Swansea bringing much attacking wise.)

Lets see how these predictions go.......

No comments:

Post a Comment